Recently, attention has turned to herbal treatment, and among the thousands of plants, the "maca" herb topped the list for treating pregnancy problems.
In this blog we will explain how to take maca to get pregnant and the importance of maca for fertility in general.
How to take maca to get pregnant1. Taking Maca to get pregnant has become increasingly popular due to its many health benefits. Maca is a root vegetable native to Peru that is rich in vitamins and minerals. Studies have shown that it can help improve sperm count in men, as well as regulate estrogen levels in women, which can help with fertility.
2. The usual dosage for Maca is 500-3000 mg a day, taken in one or two doses. It is best to take 1-2 tsp of Concentrated Black Maca daily during the follicular phase of the partner's cycle, in addition to breakfast, lunch or dinner.
3. This will help build up sperm count over 6-12 weeks. Maca is a safe and natural supplement, but it is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns about taking it while pregnant.
Is maca good for fertility in femalesYes, maca is good for fertility in females.
health benefits of maca root for pregnant women:
1. Maca root is an adaptogen, which means it can help the body to “adapt” to stress and balance hormones as it supports the endocrine system.
2. Studies have shown that maca can help increase fertility, as it contains specific compounds that have been scientifically researched since 1961.
3. For women, maca can be an effective tool for mild-moderate hormonal imbalances, as it can help to naturally regulate menstrual cycles and increase libido.
4. It can also help to raise levels of fertility hormones, making it an excellent pre-conception supplement. As such, maca is a natural aphrodisiac and a beneficial means of addressing infertility for those wishing to conceive.
When to take maca during cycle
- when to take maca during cycle, It is generally recommended to take Maca root powder during the menstrual cycle, particularly around perimenopause.
- During perimenopause, when estrogen and progesterone levels are dropping, Maca root powder can help restore hormone levels and reduce the symptoms associated with this period of transition.
- Maca root powder can be taken one hour prior to the start of the menstrual cycle, as it can increase energy levels without the presence of caffeine or other stimulants.
- It is also recommended to take Maca root powder first thing in the morning. Maca should be avoided by women who have hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer and uterine fibroids. Additionally, it is not recommended to rely solely on Maca to solve all menstrual cycle issues.
Maca for fertility pcosMaca root has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine to treat fertility-related issues. Recent research has also indicated that maca may be especially helpful to women with PCOS as they go through menopause.
Maca is thought to be an adaptogen, meaning that it helps to bring balance or homeostasis to the body, neither stimulating it or inhibiting it. This root can provide sustained energy throughout the day without any of the “lows” associated with caffeine.
It is also believed to help balance hormones and support the endocrine system, which can help reduce estrogen levels and decrease the appearance of facial hair.
Furthermore, a 40:1 blend of myo-inositol and D chiro-inositol (also called vitamin B8) may help regulate periods, support ovulation, and increase fertility for women with PCOS. In short, Maca is a powerful herb that can be a powerful addition to any fertility supplement for women.
Maca root for fertility dosage* For fertility, maca root can be a great supplement to aid in * conception. The general maca dosage for fertility is 1000 to 3000 mg per day, taken either in one dose or divided into smaller doses throughout the day.
* Studies have also shown that taking maca for a period of 6-12 weeks can yield desired results. Maca root is available commercially in several forms such as powder, liquid, tablets, and capsules.
* The standard dose for maca is 1,500-3,000 mg. In addition to aiding fertility, maca root is also thought to increase strength and virility. Incorporating maca root into your pre-conception routine could be very beneficial.
|how to take maca to get pregnant|
Does maca help fertilityMaca is an ancient Peruvian root with many beneficial properties. It has long been used as a traditional medicine to improve fertility in both men and women.
Studies have shown that Maca can help to increase libido, promote ovulation, improve estrogen levels, and enhance sperm motility and concentration. In addition, it can be used in combination with other fertility supplements to maximize its effects. Maca is a natural and safe fertility booster that can help couples who are struggling to conceive.
The use of Maca is known to be effective in balancing hormones. Studies conducted on post-menopausal women have revealed that, after 6 weeks of Maca use, there was an improvement in both psychological symptoms and blood cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
However, it is important to note that the minimum suggested treatment time for Maca is 6-12 weeks and beyond this, it is recommended to continue to consume Maca daily without any breaks.
Maca is an endocrine adaptogen, which means that it does not contain synthetic hormones, but instead stimulates the hypothalamus-pituitary axis to produce the relevant hormones that are needed.
The use of Maca-GO has been found to lead to a significant increase in initially low estrogen levels, as well as an initially elevated FSH levels after one month. Therefore, Maca is known to be effective in balancing hormones within 6-12 weeks of its use.